The Spreadsheet Import Module (SIM) is a special module
of ADL/Track that allows a spreadsheet to be used as a surrogate
data entry tool. With SIM, data can be entered into an Excel or
Lotus spreadsheet, which can automatically be imported into ADL/Track.
SIM is an 'add-on' module that works with, but is independent
- Works with most major spreadsheet programs (e.g., Excel,
- Spreadsheet is easy to create and import
- Template spreadsheet provided
- Facilitates data entry into ADL/Track for those without the
- Saves the expense of software purchase and training by using
known applications for data entry
The best way to learn how SIM works is to review the SIM
To use SIM, you must already have the ADL/Track software
(Windows version). The system requirements for SIM are
the same as those for ADL/Track for Windows.
/ More Information
For more information or to order SIM, contact
- SIM is a copyrighted
software product of Krupp Consulting, Inc. (KCI).
- SIM is not
a 'new version' of ADL/Track and in no way affects the features
or behavior of the ADL/Track software.
- SIM technical
support covers SIM software only.
- ADL/Track is a commercial product of, and
is copyrighted by, Arthur D. Little, Inc. For more information
about ADL/Track, contact Arthur D. Little, or check Arthur D.