- About KCI
- Contact Us
- Mgt.Sys. / ISO
- Other Services
- IT Consulting
- by Service
- by Industry
- State Agencies
- Other Links
KCI has developed software programs to help manage different types of environmental data. Examples are provided below:
- Compliance Roadmaps & Reminders - EVX. EVX is KCI's proprietary technology that automates the distribution of email reminders related to an organization's compliance and business-critical events and deadlines. This system is often provided to clients together with our compliance calendar services, and is a good example of how we blend our expertise in environment, health & safety consulting and compliance support services together with our information technology capabilities.Learn more about EVX.
- Packaging Software - EPSS. KCI's EPSS software has helped companies automate their compliance with EU green dot packaging fees. EPSS allows managers to determine the overall environmental characteristics of products and their packaging, to determine the types of environmental marketing labels that could be applied to products, to help determine the quantity/volume of packaging disposed, and to respond to packaging guidelines, standards, and regulations. Learn more.
- Air Emissions Modeling Software - PAM. The Pollutant/Air Modeling software (PAM) is a unique tool that predicts potential future exceedances of air emissions permits. PAM helps managers uncover future exceedances of air emissions permits before they happen, so that corrective actions can be taken and future noncompliance situations can be avoided.
- Audit Software - ADL/Track. Developed by Larry Krupp, ADL/Track was a unique audit
and corrective action management software tool that facilitates
performing audits in the field, tracking audit results, generating
audit reports and analyzing audit findings, and developing and
tracking corrective action plans and compliance deadlines. The
system provides a wide range of functionality for analyzing and
tracking information across facilities, divisions, and companies.
ADL/Track was a commercial product of Arthur D. Little, Inc.; KCI provided product support and customization services.
- Tank Tracking Software - TAPS. The TAPS system was developed to assist a client who was faced with the complex task of tracking smaller units after they were batched together into larger containers for further processing.